Top Ten Bookish Goals for 2013
1. Read at least 52 books – one a week.
2. Work on the currently-own to-reads list. Try to whittle it down to about 5, instead of ‘lots’.
3. Read more fantasy. You totally love it.
4. Read less paranormal romance. It’s never as good as you hope it will be.
5. Read more indie books. They deserve the chance traditional publishing can’t give.
6. Don’t be sucked in by book covers. Even the really pretty ones.
7. Likewise, don’t judge a book because the cover isn’t ‘pretty’ enough.
8. Buy less than 26 books – half of your book reading goal.
9. Borrow at least 26 books from the library – half of your book reading goal.
10. Buy more bookcases to display all the poor darlings in storage.