This week’s list:
Top Ten Books When You Need Something Light & Fun
1. Entwined by Heather Dixon – 12 Dancing Princesses retelling – loads of fluff and humour!
2. Adorkable by Sarra Manning – British teens, a girl dork and a male stud. just read it, OK?
3. Halfway to the Grave by Jeaniene Frost – Think of Buffy and Vampire Slayer when Spike had a soul.
4. Bridget Jones’s Diary by Helen Fielding – the book is even funnier than the film.
5. Divergent by Veronica Roth – pee your pants fast pace and excitement, if a little plot holey.
6. Paranormalcy by Kiersten White – cute teen voice and romance with a sweet boy. The fairy love interest is a dickwad though, you have been warned..
7. Wings by Aprilynne Pike – typical YA paranormal story but with a fairy lead instead of a normal boring human girl.
8. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins – oh my god just read it but have the tissues ready because it can be really sad.
9. Throne of Glass by Sarah J Maas – bypassing the completely irritating storytelling, the Mary-Sue heroine and a love triangle, this book was actually OK.
10. Preloved by Shirley Marr – a ghost from the 80s is the love interest! COME ON PEOPLE READ IT.