This week’s list:
Top Ten Top Ten Things That Make Your Life As A Reader/Book Blogger Easier
1. A Husband Who Encourages Me
2. Goodreads – the best online catalogue of books ever. Without it I would a) be lost and b) never have discovered my favourite books.
3. My Local Library – need I elaborate?
4. Auto-approvals on Netgalley – they are the best!
5. WordPress.com – no fussing about self-hosting or fucking around on Blogger!
6. Anonymity – no cyber stalkling/bullying or harassment! I mean, I had a spammer, but he eventually gave up.
7. My Kindle – I love paperbacks but the Kindle is just easier!
8. Good blogging/reviewing friends/followers/lurkers/anonymous readers on Goodreads and blogs. These guys are a tireless support network. I do it all for you!
9. Microsoft Excel – I am super-organised and have all of my review books in a spreadsheet including basic stats and review dates.
10. My Ipad – I can read in the dark (can’t do that on my Kindle!) and update on a comfortable-sized screen (can’t do that on my phone!)