Top Ten Reasons To Love Being A Book Blogger
- Readers tend to be more highly educated with better vocabularies.
- Readers are often seen as ‘smart’ – where did the stereotype originate from if this weren’t true?
- Readers are in the minority – it’s more common for regular people to read one or two novels a year, not hundreds.
- One word: FANDOMS. Harry Potter fans, you warm my heart. Don’t ever stop.
- I love discovering new books to read, and without other bloggers I’d be lost.
- I would NEVER have found my favourite books if it weren’t for bloggers’ reviews.
- I’ve made some wonderful friendships with other bloggers I met online.
- Reading is one of the best, most entertaining and stimulating relaxation techniques there is.
- Bloggers tend to find more interactions with authors. I love those walls coming down between reader and writer.
- We can totally identify with characters that read.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Join 1,837 other subscribers