Top Ten Blogging Resolutions We Have For 2016
- I resolve to read and review all of CJ Archer’s Freak House books,
- and her spin-off series The Ministry of Curiosities.
- I resolve to ONLY request to review books I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT AND REALLY WANT and not just ‘oh, that sounds good’!
- I worked so hard last year to cut back on all of my review books. This year I resolve to have so few review books on my TBR pile that I can pick and choose my next read off my overflowing bookshelf.
- I resolve to finish the several series I have waiting on my Sequels shelf.
- I resolve to re-read the Harry Potter series, starting with the beautiful illustrated edition!
- I’d love to start my Page (To Screen) to Stage segment, about books that became musicals (via films). This means I need to resolve to read more primary sources. And watch more films. And listen to more musicals. Yay!
- I resolve to buy less ‘filler’ books – I want to buy books I really want, not just because they are in the $2 bargain bin. Srsly I have no room for a new bookshelf.
- Last year I resolved to be one of the lucky few chosen to take part in a major blog tour for one of my favourite authors in 2016. I’ll be taking part in Maria V Snyder’s Night Study blog tour on 21st January and as a Snyder fangirl I’m pretty stoked to have been included.
- I resolve to shake the blog up in 2016 and soon I’ll have an announcement about that!
What about you? What resolutions do you have for 2016? What do you think of my resolutions?