Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish
and hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.
It’s all about bookish lists!
Share your lists and remember to stop by That Artsy Reader Girl to add your link
and The Broke and the Bookish to see where it all began.
Top Ten Books I Really Liked But Can’t Remember Much About
I would tell you more about these books but most of what I can remember is that I really liked them! I do recommend you check them out. Links to reviews where applicable.
- The Heartless City by Andrea Berthot
- Panic by Lauren Oliver
- Strange Sweet Song by Adi Rule
- Adorkable by Sarra Manning
- Paranormalcy by Kiersten White
- Hereafter by Tara Hudson
- The Ugly Stepsister by Aya Ling
- The Athena Effect by Derrolyn Anderson
- Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers
- Going Too Far by Jennifer Echols
What are some books that you’ve really enjoyed but can’t remember much about? Leave a comment in the box below!