This Challenge is Hosted at I Am A Reader & Co-hosted at Clean Wholesome Romance.
You can participate a little or as much as you want. Choose just 1 day to join in, participate every day, or come and go as your time allows.
Day 3: 5 Star Reads
I actually rate my most favourite books 6 stars and I have a dedicated 6 Star shelf on Goodreads you can check out here.
So in this post I’m going to nominate only the 5 star reads I’ve read this year in 2018.
Links below go to my reviews!
- The Hysterical City by Andrea Berthot
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone
- The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater
- All the Crooked Saints by Maggie Stiefvater
- Reality Gold by Tiffany Brooks
- Ice Wolves by Amie Kaufman
- A Quiet Kind of Thunder by Sara Barnard
- Goodbye, Perfect by Sara Barnard
- Goldenhand by Garth Nix
- Dread Nation by Justina Ireland
I’d love to know YOUR 5 star reads for this year so far! Let me know in the comment below!