I don’t have much news except that I read some really enjoyable books in March!
And I started playing The Sims 4 and it’s pretty good. I said to my husband that I wanted to create a family just to do mean things, but when I started playing I wanted them to do well! I can’t be mean even in a simulation. It makes me feel bad.
I still don’t have my own computer but I’m making do – and wondering if I even need one.
Tell me kittens, do you share a computer with someone you live with? Or do you have your own? (or answer below in the comments box if you don’t even own a computer and manage to run a blog without one! I’d LOVE to hear how you manage that!)
Also – here is a reminder of the greatest April Fool’s Day prank I have ever pulled. (that’s saying a lot because I’m not a pranky sort of person.)
Monthly Wrap Up
- [8 Mar] To Best the Boys by Mary Weber ★★★★
- [15 Mar] Slide by Jill Hathaway ★★★
- [22 Mar] The List by Siobhan Vivian ★★★★
- [29 Mar] Beauty Queens by Libba Bray ★★★★
Other Blog Posts You May Have Missed:
- [1 Mar] February Wrap Up
- [2 Mar] Stacking the Shelves (192)
- [5 Mar] Top Ten Characters I’d Like to Switch Places With
- [6 Mar] Waiting on Wicked Saints
- [12 Mar] Top Ten Standalone Books That Need a Sequel
- [13 Mar] Waiting on We Rule The Night
- [16 Mar] Stacking the Shelves (193)
- [19 Mar] Top Ten Books on My Spring 2019 TBR
- [20 Mar] Waiting on Through the White Wood
- [23 Mar] Stacking the Shelves (194)
- [26 Mar] Top Ten Audiobooks I’d Love You to Listen To
- [27 Mar] Waiting on Nocturna
- [30 Mar] Stacking the Shelves (195)