Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish
and hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.
It’s all about bookish lists!
Share your lists and remember to stop by That Artsy Reader Girl to add your link
and The Broke and the Bookish to see where it all began.
Ten Five Outrageous Things I’ve Done for the Love of Books
I’m not really an ‘outrageous’ person, but these are a few things I’ve done for the love of books:
- I have skipped socialising to read books: some that come to mind are Twilight and Divergent. Not that I think they are great literature, but they had compulsive readability.
- I sometimes will buy a complete box set of books I have already bought individually so that I can have matching covers.
- I flew interstate to go to a the book launch of an author whose books I didn’t even love. It cost A LOT of money. Like, more than two week’s rent. (my husband was a big fan so we both went)
- I moved to a bigger house so I could get a wall of bookshelves.
- My cats all have literature-themed names.