Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish
and hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.
It’s all about bookish lists!
Share your lists and remember to stop by That Artsy Reader Girl to add your link
and The Broke and the Bookish to see where it all began.
Top Ten Unpopular Bookish Opinions
- I don’t like the smell of books. It makes me feel ill, and dirty.
- Cassandra Clare is a horrible bully and plagiarist cash cowing her Harry Potter fanfic because she can’t actually come up with anything original.
- Maria V Snyder is possibly the world’s greatest YA crossover author.
- Bully romance is disgusting and makes me feel ill.
- Sometimes the film is better than the book.
- Being a popular influencer doesn’t make you a good author.
- Bookstagram and Booktube literally make no sense and place more emphasis on the book as an object rather than the story it tells.
- I don’t read books by men for men because they make women incidental.
- ARCs are really, really overrated.
- Reading more than one book a day doesn’t make you a better reader.
BONUS UNPOPULAR OPINION
The backlash against authors in #weneeddiversebooks #ownvoices is horrible and makes a mockery of the movement in the first place.