Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish
and hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.
It’s all about bookish lists!
Share your lists and remember to stop by That Artsy Reader Girl to add your link
and The Broke and the Bookish to see where it all began.
Top Ten Characters I’d Follow On Social Media
Submitted by Tilly @thebiblioshelf
- Rose Hathaway from the Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead
I would follow Rose on Facebook, although she wouldn’t use her account so I would only see what everyone else tagged her in.
- Hermione Grainger from the Harry Potter series by JK Rowling
I would follow Hermione on Goodreads to check out what she’s reading and her book recs. She’d probably know heaps of obscure old magical tomes but lots of interesting Muggle books too.
- Katherine Deveraux from Dread Nation by Justine Ireland
I would follow Katherine on Pinterest because she would post the most wicked fashion stuff.
- Tea from The Bone Witch series by Run Chupeco
I imagine Tea would post some gorgeous photos of all of her travels on Instagram, which is where I would follow her.
- The Squad from Angel Mage by Garth Nix
I think Nix’s alternative 18th Century French ragtag group of soul mates would have the most awesome WhatsApp group conversation going, so I’m counting this as my follow for them.
- Lyra from Sentinels of the Galaxy by Maria V Sndyer
I would follow Lyra on Snapchat for photos of the galaxy. (I don’t really know what Snapchat is OK? I’m in my mid-thirties.)
- Valek from the Chronicles of Ixia by Maria V Snyder
I would follow Valek on Tumblr because I think he’d post lots of interesting stuff about poisons or cool artwork or maybe some philosophical stuff.
- Speth from All Rights Reserved by Gregory Scott Katsoulis
I would follow Speth on Twitter because girl’s already a pro at limiting her speech. She’d fit everything she needs to say within the character limit and then some. Also, Twitter is good a cancel culture, right?
- The Diviners by Libba Bray
I’m counting the entire squad for this, and I’m following them all on Reddit, because they are such a diverse group that I would learn heaps from the conversation they get into and the advice they provide.
- Philomena from The Hypnotic City by Andrea Berthot
I would follow Phil on MySpace for her music, because she’s a singer.