I am having such a good reading year.
Earlier in the year, I decided that in 2020, I wasn’t going to buy any new books.
I actually lasted all of January, then I decided that was a stupid rule.
I bought a couple of new books, and I bought a bunch of second hand books as well, so I think I’m going to be OK for a while. I’m going to try to LIMIT the NEW books I purchase, but second hand ones aren’t subject to this rule.
Am I making this up as I go along to suit me?
We also received our library chairs this month, so I present a picture of my reading room/personal library:
I had to kick one of my cats off to take this picture. I have 3 cats, and normally there is any amount and combination of them on my chair. Note, MY chair. Not my husband’s reading chair, MINE. They absolutely love it, and I love curling up in it and snuggling with them and a blanket while I read.
Now I am the epitome of these memes:
Monthly Wrap Up
- [7 Feb] Red Hood by Elana K. Arnold ★★★★★
- [14 Feb] Vow of Thieves by Mary E. Pearson ★★★★★
- [21 Feb] Clique Bait by Ann Valett ★★★★
- [28 Feb] The King of Crows by Libba Bray ★★★★★
Other Blog Posts You May Have Missed:
- [1 Feb] January Wrap Up
- [3 Feb] Culling the TBR Pile 27
- [5 Feb] Can’t Wait For The Sound of Stars
- [8 Feb] Stacking the Shelves (225)
- [11 Feb] Top Ten Tuesday Love Freebie: YA Couple Goals
- [12 Feb] Can’t Wait For The Twin
- [15 Feb] Stacking the Shelves (226)
- [18 Feb] The Last Ten Books That Gave Me a Book Hangover
- [19 Feb] Can’t Wait For The Vanishing Deep
- [22 Feb] Stacking the Shelves (227)
- [25 Feb] Top Ten Characters I’d Follow On Social Media
- [26 Feb] Can’t Wait For Be Not Far From Me
- [29 Feb] Stacking the Shelves (228)