How’s everyone coping with self-isolating from COVID-19? I took some leave from my essential services job right before Easter, hoping that I could sit in my reading chair all week and get ahead with my reading, but didn’t get much reading done because I was trying so hard to read a book I wasn’t invested in! So it was tough for me. I ended up DNFing that book!
Then I went back to work so it was business as usual! I hate leaving my house for any reason in the first place, so the only change I’m noticing is social distancing being enforced at supermarkets and pharmacies, and the roads are not as congested.
Keep up the good work by staying home and reading!
Monthly Wrap Up
- [3 Apr] Honor Lost by Rachel Caine, Ann Aguirre ★★★★
- [10 Apr] Black Beauty by Anna Sewell ★★★★★
- [17 Apr] A Song of Wraiths and Ruin by Roseanne A. Brown
- [24 Apr] The Call of The Wild by Jack London ★★★★★
Other Blog Posts You May Have Missed:
- [1 Apr] March Wrap Up
- [4 Apr] Stacking the Shelves (233)
- [7 Apr] Top Ten Books I Bought/Borrowed Because…
- [8 Apr] Can’t Wait For Elysium Girls
- [14 Apr] Top Ten Books I Enjoyed but Rarely Talk About
- [15 Apr] Can’t Wait For Queen of Coin and Whispers
- [18 Apr] Stacking the Shelves (234)
- [21 Apr] Top Ten Book Titles That Would Make Good Band Names
- [22 Apr] Can’t Wait For The Dark In-Between
- [25 Apr] Stacking the Shelves (235)
- [27 Apr] The Sims Book Tag
- [29 Apr] Can’t Wait For The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes
- [30 Apr] April Wrap Up