Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish
and hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.
It’s all about bookish lists!
Share your lists and remember to stop by That Artsy Reader Girl to add your link
and The Broke and the Bookish to see where it all began.
Top Ten Things I’d Have at My Bookish Party
When Coronavirus is over, I’d like to host a book-themed house party.
It will consist of inviting guests over to read their favourite book.
We will also have:
- A book-shaped cake inspired by Trunchball’s chocolate cake from Matilda by Roald Dahl.
- November cakes (from The Scorpio Races by Maggie Siefvater)
- Butterbeer (from Harry Potter by JK Rowling)
- I can’t remember specifically what Emoni cooks in With The Fire on High by Elizabeth Acedevo, but whatever it is, I want it.
- Plum lamb stew from The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins.
- I know there’s delicious bakery treats in The Upside of Falling by Alex Light, I just can’t specifically remember what they are. Donut holes? Muffin tops? Something cute that got given its own name. Anyway, I want it.
- Fairy lights for ambience but individual book lights for relieving eye strain.
- Comfortable literature cushions, like my Harry Potter reading cushions.
- No music! Reading will be in silence.
- Some of those literature-themed candles burning but NOT the one that smells like old books because bleargh!