I literally don’t know where this year has gone.
I’ve still been working full time throughout all of this COVID-19 stuff since my job is deemed ‘essential services’. I have to go to my office a few times a week, and some days I work from home. It’s not a very big change from before the virus, so it hasn’t really affected me very much, though I totally sympathise with people it has affected.
I decided to go back to grad school which is TOTALLY CRAZY. I keep thinking how different this time is to my undergrad degree and the first time I did grad school. Doing grad school before totally burned me out, and I didn’t read a book for almost a year after graduating (thanks, Literature degree!). The book that got me back into reading was Twilight, and now when I’ve decided to do another post-grad qualification, Stephenie Meyer decides to publish another Twilight book which is coming out in only a few days. That’s so totally crazy!
And I just had my EIGHT YEAR blogging anniversary. Seriously! I’ve kept this little blog going for eight whole years!
And Taylor Swift dropped a surprise album a week ago.
2020 is just nuts.
Monthly Wrap Up
- [3 Jul] The Winter Duke by Claire Eliza Bartlett ★★★
- [17 Jul] Pivot Point (Pivot Point, #1) by Kasie West ★★★
- [24 Jul] Mask of Shadows by Linsey Miller ★★★★
Other Blog Posts You May Have Missed:
- [1 Jul] June Wrap Up – IMPORTANT NEWS
- [7 Jul] Top Ten Authors I’ve Read the Most Books By
- [8 Jul] Can’t Wait For Shielded
- [11 Jul] Stacking the Shelves (242)
- [13 Jul] Never Ever Do This To Me
- [15 Jul] Can’t Wait For Ever Cursed
- [20 Jul] How Many Books Do You Read At Once?
- [22 Jul] Can’t Wait For Midnight Sun
- [25 Jul] Stacking the Shelves (243)
- [27 Jul] 2010 vs 2020 Reading Habits: 8 Year Blogiverary
- [29 Jul] Can’t Wait For Set Fire To The Gods
- [31 Jul] July Wrap Up