Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish
and hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.
It’s all about bookish lists!
Share your lists and remember to stop by That Artsy Reader Girl to add your link
and The Broke and the Bookish to see where it all began.
Top Ten Non-Bookish Hobbies
- After my health scare I have recently gotten into fitness. I have a Fitbit, a set of dumbbells, Ring Fit Adventure and Zumba for my Nintendo Switch, and I recently purchased a yoga mat!
- Video games – I love Pokemon and Mariokart! I also play The Sims, and watch my gamer husband play cinematic video games while I cuddle with my cats on the couch.
- I also love TV and movies – I’m a Disney fan, and I love wholesome family TV sitcoms.
- Knitting – I want to learn to crochet!
- I recently purchased several books of word searches for some mindfulness activity. I went through the colouring book stage, but I’m more into language than art.
- I used to be really into baking but I don’t really have the time anymore. I have this killer no-bake Toblerone cheesecake recipe. I used to bake cakes and biscuits (cookies).
- I used to be a musical theatre actress, but I don’t have time anymore. I’ve been in Les Miserables, Cats, and A Midsummer Night’s Dream. I also used to sing in a choir, but since I lived in England a few years ago, with my constant illness and everyone smoking inside, my singing voice is ruined.
- I run a secret makeup Instagram. I love makeup! Especially eye shadow.
- I am currently a post grad student studying Business.
- Does sleeping count?