Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish
and hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.
It’s all about bookish lists!
Share your lists and remember to stop by That Artsy Reader Girl to add your link
and The Broke and the Bookish to see where it all began.
Top Ten Book Boyfriends
Updated for 2021
This week is a Top Ten Freebie for Valentine’s Day so I wanted to revisit an older themed topic.
I last wrote about my top ten book boyfriends in 2017, so I thought I’d look back at the books I’ve read since then and see if I have any new ones!
Like I said in my 2017 post, I only use the term book ‘boyfriend’ because I’m heterosexual, and this is in no way indicating that I’m excluding anyone. Boys, girls, enbies, I support anyone and everything.
- Rhys from A Quiet Kind of Thunder by Sara Barnard
- Niall from the Chasing the Shadows and Defending the Galaxy by Maria V Snyder
- Jase from Vow of Thieves (Dance of Thieves #2) by Mary E Pearson
- Darian from Geekerella by Ashley Poston
- Nadeem from Honor Bound and Honor Lost by Rachel Caine and Ann Aguirre (yes he counts, even though he is technically a spaceship!)
- Kallias from The Shadows Between Us by Tricia Levenseller
- Kalen from The Bone Witch series by Rin Chupeco
- Sean from The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater