I am neck deep and almost drowning in my post grad course. I’m doing accounting this semester, and it’s incredibly hard.
As of writing, I have cried 7 times over this unit.
This one unit is more stressful than the two units combined I did last semester.
I almost died last semester, and this accounting unit is more stressful than that.
I actually considered dropping out of the entire course just because this one unit is making me absolutely miserable, even though I’m more than halfway through the course and overcame almost frickin dying last semester to get two Disctinctions.
I’m taking May off from blogging just so I can concentrate on Uni.
Monthly Wrap Up
- Number of books read: 3
- Finished a series: No
- Started a series: These Rebel Waves Book #1 in the Stream Raiders duology by Sara Raasch
- New to me authors: Finbar Hawkins: Witch
- Favourite book: These Rebel Waves
- [16 Apr] These Rebel Waves by Sara Raasch ★★★★★
- [23 Apr] Witch by Finbar Hawkins ★★
- [30 Apr] Love You to Death by Jenny Carroll, Meg Cabot ★★★★★
Other Blog Posts You May Have Missed:
- [1 Apr] March Wrap Up
- [3 Apr] Stacking the Shelves (265)
- [6 Apr] Top Ten Books I’d Gladly Throw Into the Ocean
- [7 Apr] Can’t Wait For The Prison Healer
- [9 Apr] Not every relationship needs to be a ship
- [13 Apr] Top Ten Book Titles That Sound Like They Could Be Crayola Crayon Colours
- [14 Apr] Can’t Wait For Destination Anywhere
- [17 Apr] Stacking the Shelves (266)
- [20 Apr] Top Ten Colourful Book Covers
- [21 Apr] Can’t Wait For These Feathered Flames
- [24 Apr] Stacking the Shelves (267)
- [27 Apr] Top Ten Animals from Books
- [28 Apr] Can’t Wait For Blade of Secrets