August is my birthday month!
I took a week off work as a combined ‘work on your University assignment’ plus ‘chill out, it’s your birthday’ kinda thing.
Did I get more reading done?
Monthly Wrap Up
- Number of books read: 3
- Finished a series: No
- Started a series: No
- New to me authors: Aiden Thomas, Emma Lord, Shannon Hale
- Favourite book: They were all firmly 4 stars for various reasons, so no favourite for August.
- [6 Aug] You Have a Match by Emma Lord ★★★★
- [13 Aug] Kind of a Big Deal by Shannon Hale ★★★★
- [27 Aug] Cemetery Boys by Aiden Thomas ★★★★
Other Blog Posts You May Have Missed:
- [3 Aug] Top Ten Titles That Made Me Want To Read The Book
- [4 Aug] Can’t Wait For Rise Up From The Embers
- [7 Aug] Stacking the Shelves (273)
- [10 Aug] Top Ten Secondary Characters Who Deserve More Love
- [11 Aug] Can’t Wait For Phantom Heart
- [14 Aug] Stacking the Shelves (274)
- [17 Aug] Top Ten Favourite Places to Read
- [18 Aug] Can’t Wait For Tides of Mutiny
- [20 Aug] Game Review: When The Past Was Around
- [21 Aug] Stacking the Shelves (275)
- [24 Aug] Top Ten Books I Wish I Could Read Again for the First Time
- [25 Aug] Can’t Wait For Among Thieves
- [28 Aug] Stacking the Shelves (276)
- [31 Aug] August Wrap Up