Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish
and hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.
It’s all about bookish lists!
Share your lists and remember to stop by That Artsy Reader Girl to add your link
and The Broke and the Bookish to see where it all began.
Top Ten Bookish Pet Peeves
- Deliberately cracking the spine
- Dog earing the pages
- Any other accidental damage done by people I lend books to, like letting it rain on my book?!?
- Later books in the series not matching the covers of the earlier books
- Lack of hardcovers available in Australia
- The price of hardcovers 🙁
- Not putting books back in alphabetical order by author IT’S NOT THAT HARD.
- I don’t really know if this happens anymore, but I despise those book bloggers who hoard ARCs at those big book events like BookCon with no intention of reading them ever and then sell them for profit.
- I’m not really into the whole ‘sell a second hand but PRETTYFIED (like sprayed edges) copy at a price more expensive than the actual book as new’.
- When I miss out on really special exclusive version, like The Shadows Between Us in a purple cover in FairyLoot, because I don’t subscribe to any boxes.