Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish
and hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.
It’s all about bookish lists!
Share your lists and remember to stop by That Artsy Reader Girl to add your link
and The Broke and the Bookish to see where it all began.
Top Ten Online Resources for Book Lovers
(what websites, podcasts, apps, etc. do you use that make your reading life better?)
- Goodreads for keeping track of everything
- Overdrive for audiobooks (because it gives the percentage listened to and I find tha tuseful for updating my Goodreads status)
- Libby for ebook (because it’s a nicer interface than Overdrive)
- Spotify for reading music playlists
- Booko.com.au for finding the best deal for a sought-after book.
- Ebay for out of print books.
- Netgalley and Edelweiss+ for ARCs (Advanced Review Copies)
- Bookbub for the alert for free ebooks
- Etsy for cute book-themed merch
- Chrome extension: Library Extension
This extension for Chrome can show me at a glance if a book I’ve found on Goodreads or Amazon is part of my library’s collection. It’s so useful: it means I don’t have to keep jumping between tabs to do a while library search. Seriously guys, if you love books (why else would you be here reading this?) I strongly recommend you install and set it up. It’s so easy to add your own library if it’s not even yet.