This week’s list:
Ten Nine Characters I Would Crush On If I Were Also A Fictional Character
I only have eight, because I’m not really into crushing on fictional characters. These are characters I really liked and felt the romance was developed rather nicely… and some surprises at the end.
1. Michael Lee from Adorkable by Sarra Manning
The swooniest of the swoon-worthy boys. Not only is he a hottie, but he’s so realistically written and he gets frustrated over Jeane and he cares about his school life and just argh. I just like him, OK? I don’t care that he’s popular and handsome and everyone loves him. He loves Jeane. He’s awesome.
2. Tucker from Unearthly by Cynthia Hand
A cowboy? Swoon.
3. Brigan from Fire by Kristen Cashore
BECAUSE HE’S NOT EVEN HANDSOME, YO, AND HE FALLS IN LOVE WITH THE BEAST.
4. Sam from the Wolves of Mercy Falls by Maggie Stiefvater
Because he is sweet and mature and responsible. Not for the wolf thing.
5. Gale from The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
Because I like him more than Peeta, and I feel if he had been chosen to be in the Games, it would have made a much better story. No fake romance there!
6. Eddie from Vampire Academy/Bloodlines by Richelle Mead
Eddie is adorbs. He’s serious and strong and awesome. Love.
7. Henry from The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter
I DON’T EVEN KNOW WHY, OKAY, I JUST THOUGHT HE WAS SWEET AND CARING AND NOT DOUCHEY.
8. Liam from The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken
He’s a bit bland but the romance in this book was soooooo good and slow burning.
9. Rose from Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
(come on, if I was hypothetically fictional, I could also hypothetically be bisexual).
Because she kicks so much ass, is totally vain, and I love her relationship with Lissa, and she’s totally a fictional girl crush for me.