Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish
and hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.
It’s all about bookish lists!
Share your lists and remember to stop by That Artsy Reader Girl to add your link
and The Broke and the Bookish to see where it all began.
Top Ten Bookish Resolutions for 2021
I’m calling them resolutions even though I don’t really do resolutions anymore.
- I want to complete my current ARC TBR pile.
- I want to cut way back on requesting any new ARCS until my review pile is complete.
- I want to get through the backlog of ARCs that are way overdue.
- I want to read more of the unsolicited books set to me by publishers years ago that I never got around to.
- I want to read more physical copies of books I already own.
- I want to listen to more audiobooks.
- I want to write more discussion posts.
- I want to buy less books because my shelves are full and I don’t have room for more.
- I want to spend more time reading in my library room, which is what it was designed for.
- I want to achieve all this while also attending grad school…