I haven’t done a monthly wrap up since January because I took a hiatus for part of February and all of March.
There was a good reason for this. I’ve had a really, really shitty end to 2016 and the roughest start to 2017.
I’m not even exaggerating.
I’m now dealing with a husband who is permanently disabled and almost completely dependent on me due to a work injury that needed emergency surgery the week before Christmas, spending every moment I could with him while he recovered in hospital for two months, having to move house because he could no longer access it safely, and literally finding that just as our rent has gone up I’ve lost my supposedly secure permanent job due to downsizing, with the landlords threatening to revoke their pet clause because we have three black cats on cream carpet.
That’s why I’ve been so absent and sporadic with my posting. That’s why I’ve hardly read anything this year.
Monthly Wrap Up
Other Blog Posts You May Have Missed:
- [1 Feb] Waiting on The Beast Is an Animal
- [2 Feb] Evita Book Tag
- [4 Feb] Stacking the Shelves (134)
- [8 Feb] Waiting on Blood Rose Rebellion
- [9 Feb] Moana Book Tag
- [11 Feb] Stacking the Shelves (135)
- [15 Feb] Waiting on Given to the Sea
- [16 Feb] Les Miserable Book Tag
- [22 Feb] A Short Hiatus
- [1 Apr] Why I’m Quitting Book Blogging
- [8 Apr] Stacking the Shelves (136)
- [11 Apr] Ten Of The Most Unique Books I’ve Read
- [12 Apr] Waiting on Noteworthy
- [15 Apr] Stacking the Shelves (137)
- [18 Apr] Top Ten Things That Will Make Me Instantly Want To Read A Book
- [19 Apr] Waiting on Avenged (Ruined #2)
- [20 Apr] Beauty and the Beast Book Tag
- [22 Apr] Stacking the Shelves (138)
- [25 Apr] Top Ten Things That Will Make Me Instantly NOT Want To Read A Book
- [29 Apr] Stacking the Shelves (139)
- [30 Apr] April Wrap Up