NEMO GOT A JOB!
Almost ten months after I showed up to work and was made redundant, one day after being forced to move house because my husband came out of a two month stay in hospital permanently disabled, I have finally secured a non-temp agency position.
And guess what?
It pays almost half again what I was earning at my old job.
And I really love it! It’s using my skills and experiences and it’s not just work a blind one-armed monkey could do.
AND it is in a beautiful location where I can see the ocean, which is just stunning at the height of summer in Australia.
2017 was a really rough year, but 2018 IS MY YEAR.
Monthly Wrap Up
I read Goodbye, Perfect by Sara Barnard in January but I’m not reviewing it for another few days, as part of the blog tour! Check back on the 3rd of February for the review.
Other Blog Posts You May Have Missed:
- [2 Jan] Top New To Me Authors I Read in 2017
- [3 Jan] Waiting on The Curses
- [6 Jan] Stacking the Shelves (158)
- [9 Jan] Top Ten Books I Meant To Read In 2017 But Didn’t Get To
- [10 Jan] Waiting on Reign of the Fallen
- [13 Jan] Stacking the Shelves (159)
- [15 Jan] Culling the TBR Pile 5
- [16 Jan] Why I Won’t Make Bookish Resolutions in 2018
- [17 Jan] Waiting on The Hazel Wood
- [22 Jan] Culling the TBR Pile 6
- [23 Jan] Top Ten Books I Really Liked But Can’t Remember Much About
- [24 Jan] Waiting on Goodbye Perfect by Sara Barnard
- [29 Jan] Culling the TBR Pile 7
- [30 Jan] Top Ten Books I Can’t Believe I Read (all of)
- [31 Jan] January Wrap Up